Digital marking gauge

Bill Tarbell

I need to stop visiting this forum... I keep finding stuff I "need".  Actually I am in search of measuring/gauging tools so this thread has been helpful for me and hopefully for Bill as well.   That Tite-Mark looks very nice and I love the story behind its invention... http://blog.lostartpress.com/2008/05/10/the-beginnings-of-the-tite-mark/ the "The Schwarz" relays.

I need to stop visiting this forum... I keep finding stuff I "need". 

Dave, I can't even fathom the amount you have spent in the last month just setting up. I accumulated stuff in bursts, but had older machines I as able to sell and recoup some money. Actually made money on some tools that I bought, used and resold years later for a profit.

I'm running out of things to buy at this point. I'm thinking a nice sawblade themed wall clock and a Rotex 90. 

Tom it's nearing the end... the only big tool I don't have yet is a drill press...oh wait that scroll saw looks cool too...dammit!

I think of all the stationary or big tools, and even bench top tools the one that gets the least amount of use is my hollow chisel mortiser, followed by the scroll saw and then drill press. Though I would like to upgrade my drill press. I've got a floor standing Shop Fox radial drill press. My reason for getting the radial drill press was tilling the head 90 degrees and using it for a large buffing wheel to buff guitar bodies. Here's my order of most used to least used

Dust Collector

Jointer

Bandsaw

Planer

Table Saw

Lathe

Oscillating spindle Sander

Disc Sander

Drum Sander

Router Table

Drill Press

Scroll Saw