Any reason to keep these tools around?

estesbubba

Even though I have more room in my new shop I still don't want to keep around stuff I don't need. There are two machines I'm looking at selling but want to make sure I won't regret it down the road.

1. Shop Fox Mortiser - Since getting my Leigh FMT several years ago I have only used the mortiser for square plugs. I recently have acquired a "never used" used Festool Domino. Any reason not to sell the mortiser?

2. Harbor Freight dust collector - I'm installing a cyclone in my new shop plus have a Festool CT26. Again I don't see any reason to keep this but figure better check I'm not missing anything. I am going to keep my Shop Fox remote to use with my Fuji HVLP. 

I guess I'm going to be jumping on the craigslist bandwagon soon. I have a few machines in my shop that I either never use or want to upgrade. I have a Milwaukee panel saw that is just taking up too much room. I never use it. I also plan on getting rid of my Shop Fox molder/planer which I've never used. One of those knee jerk purchases when I had a thought about making my own molding for my house. I also have a Grizzly oscillating wide belt sander that has to go. I just need more room for lumber.

2. Harbor Freight dust collector - I'm installing a cyclone in my new shop plus have a Festool CT26. Again I don't see any reason to keep this but figure better check I'm not missing anything. I am going to keep my Shop Fox remote to use with my Fuji HVLP. 

i would be willing to take that off your hands (i live in lincoln), but with a kid on the way in three weeks, i probably shouldn't.  :unsure:

i would be willing to take that off your hands (i live in lincoln), but with a kid on the way in three weeks, i probably shouldn't.  :unsure:

3 weeks to live...now or never!

Well then you should buy the Steel City 3HP cabinet saw I might have for sale :)

I really need to stop punching places people live into Google Maps...my brain may start believing itself when it says "7.5 hours isn't so far".