Wish lists anyone?

The people at Lee Valley are evil. Ok, not really but the wish list feature of their website taunts me.

this is whats currently on it.

1. flush trim saw

2. 20 tpi dovetail saw

3. larger sized Narex bevel edge chisels

4. 4" sliding bevel

5. bevel setter

6. and maybe a micro adjust marking gauge (still can't decide if I want a knife gauge or not)

I've been starting my tool wish list for the holidays and was curious if any of you had some handy dandy tool or tools on yours this year.

A few on mine are: jointer plane, dovetail marking gauge, honing guide, mortise chisels, and a new fret saw :) thats the cheap list

Ridgid 4512 Table Saw.

Kreg Precision Router Table Lift.

Grizzley 3hp dust collection system.

Delta Benchtop Mortiser.

Just the usual stuff....

Boy, you guys are big thinkers! The only way I'd get any of that stuff is if I buy it myself. How about a Kerfmaker?

Boy, you guys are big thinkers! The only way I'd get any of that stuff is if I buy it myself. How about a Kerfmaker?

Ooh, Kerfmaker rocks... light-tight dados with a router, table saw, or dado plane (used it with great success with all three). For something purdy, maybe a Blue Spruce mallet.

But, I'd trade those for a long weekend with no house crap to do, no family obligations, etc where I could spend all 4 days in the shop on my next project. For the record, installing conduit is fun for the first 17 minutes...