Is this similar to off-color?

mattvan

I'm just looking forward to this year's trip to Germany. It's my favorite part of visiting the in-laws! Wonderfully, sinful beer...mmmm beeeeeer.

Vic, how the H-E-double hockey sticks do you reply so fast? Seems like no matter when I post, you are there within minutes or have already beat me to it. Have you got a keyboard implanted in your head or something?

I'm just looking forward to this year's trip to Germany. It's my favorite part of visiting the in-laws! Wonderfully, sinful beer...mmmm beeeeeer.

Oh, and you stink. My in-laws are from India and come from a dry state. If I go there I can't find a beer, a burger, or nothin. On the other hand, 3 weeks of lentils will clean you right out!

Vic, how the H-E-double hockey sticks do you reply so fast? Seems like no matter when I post, you are there within minutes or have already beat me to it. Have you got a keyboard implanted in your head or something?

No...I'm procrastinating paying my bills. But, I live on the computer at work and a lot of the time after work..so, yea, I'm scary, just like marsupials...cuz I'm fast.

lol

Oh, and you stink. My in-laws are from India and come from a dry state. If I go there I can't find a beer, a burger, or nothin. On the other hand, 3 weeks of lentils will clean you right out!

Aaron, Sylvia is a vegetarian, so I KNOW lentils. She's an extremely good cook, so everything is still really good, but...oh how I miss the old days... :(