Sign in to follow this  
Just Bob

Jessem Clear cut stock guides

6 hours ago, Just Bob said:

@wdwerker@Derek_PNWMy only hesitation is cutting stock less that 6" wide because I can't use my Gripper,

I think its great that some of us with physical considerations (I mentioned my shoulder, elbow and my hand plane issues in another thread) can use these aftermarket items to keep us in the game.

The Grr-Ripper is designed to straddle the blade.  I use it to cut thin stock on a regular basis.

57b9c32319533_MJSplitterandGrr-Ripper002.jpg.982f89cd270d35e898ece995f3167c37.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the info Bob ! I too have used my Grripper straddling the blade to cut narrow strips. I get repeat orders from a commercial display client and I cut over 900 - 1 1/32 wide strips one day and the same number of laminate strips the next day. Safe and accurate parts repeatedly, boring but profitable !

• Like 1

I might even add I also used them as crosscut stop blocks yesterday as well. I agree with everything Bob said but from an inexperienced woodworker perspective! Someday I hope to be cutting 900 pieces of stock for profit. :)