When does SawStop do the "buy a saw, get a free accessory" sale?

Robert Morse

Seems to me it was around then when I got mine. Consider this though; if you have overhead ducts, just connect the guard to it with a bit of flex. Then get the mobile base.

I was able to return the PCS base to Lee Valley for credit & got the ICS base, which is great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drzaius said:

Seems to me it was around then when I got mine. Consider this though; if you have overhead ducts, just connect the guard to it with a bit of flex. Then get the mobile base.

I was able to return the PCS base to Lee Valley for credit & got the ICS base, which is great.

Thanks for the tip - I had wondered if the ICS base was really that much better.

1 hour ago, Eric. said:

I bet they run that deal on Black Friday.  Every company does something, and since they never seem to go on sale I bet that's what they offer.  Two months...start the countdown.

Nope I thought that too but last year nada... I had to wait until March to get mine when the free accessory deal was on. I sold it anyway but saved me $140 :)