Guild project template printing problem

Mick S

I'm trying to print the templates out for the Morris chair, specifically the back stiles template. Using a Mac running OS X 10.12.3 printing to a Canon inkjet from a pdf of the templates. I can't seem to print more than one page showing the center of the template page regardless of the settings I use. 

Anyone else run into this, and if so, what did you do to resolve?

Thanks, Mick.

No issues other than my printer wanting to print all of the templates in black.  Where the color is brown - to mimic wood - my printer printed all black.  Impossible to see reference lines.  I found another printer and it worked fine.  My suggestion is to try printing it on another machine/printer.  I printed them at work and the issue was resolved.

Not sure what you mean by "showing the center of the template," but there are usually crosshairs near the edge of each page to help you line up multiple pages.  I believe scaling should be turned off.  It's been a long time since I've printed one of the Guild templates and I run Windows but I don't recall having those issues.