Fusion 360 - Chisel Rack - Tutorial

Llama

On 2/12/2018 at 6:02 PM, Woodenskye said:

So I have decided that I would like to learn Fusion 360 and spent about 3-4 hours trying to learn.  The first 2 hours was just opening up and trying to create something.  Then I watched the video Mel did and followed along.  This helped but I'm not sure if my sketchup knowledge is a problem or not.  There were certain things I wasn't able to replicate or follow along with.  The grid layout is a bit confusing compared to SU.  Maybe those versed in F360 could tell me if they set basic parameters (defaults) for dealing with wood (material was metal) and tool bar preferences.  I know I will need to download a lot of the wood species.  I can see some of the advantages of F360 vs SU and that is intriguing to me.  So after my rambling, I guess I will just keep trying, and see what I can learn from videos online.

Sorry... I've been away for a while and didn't see this. Did you figure out what's going on, or do you need a hand?