David Marks on the Bandsaw

Cool, I have to look around for that DVD. I have his curvilinear jigs DVD and like that one, haven't gotten to try much from it yet though.

I really miss watching his show on TV. It was one of the few that my wife would sit and watch with me. Of course this weekend he and Marc Spagnuolo will be at the Woodcraft in Chandler AZ and my wife is out visiting relatives in Phoenix and I wasn't able to get off work to go too :angry: She said she would try and stop by there for me though if she had time :)

Thanks for posting the clip.

-Jim

Thanks for the link. There is a similar video on youtube for the N4400 Hammer bandsaw. This is promotional video for the bandsaw, but they do a tenon, a dovetail, and show a little wedge jig. There are plans for the dovetail jig ,and a few others, on the website as well.

I don't know how to post a link but if you search "woodworking tips - n4400 part 2" , it should get you there.

This is not a David Marks video but the bandsaw info seems solid.

I have to say, my wife rocks! She went to the Az Woodcraft store yesterday and got to meet David Marks. She got there early and watched his talk and even asked a couple of questions.

After his demo, she waited to talk to him and asked about the free video that Marc had a coupon on his site for (I printed it for her :) ) He said they didn't have anymore but he gave her an autographed copy of his "Bandsawn Veneers" DVD.

She was pretty psyched to meet him because she likes the "Woodworks" show too. She also got pictures of some of the woodwork that people brought to be judged in the woodworking show they had there and she talked to a bunch of woodworkers. Now she's thinking about getting a pen turning lathe.

How cool is that?? B)

-Jim