Woodworks on DIY network Web site

JimB1

I'm not sure if anyone else found this yet but I was digging around on the DIY network website and they have every episode of Woodworks for free viewing available.

I've been trying to find a way to get these for a year and a half and they have them hidden on their website. Geez, one of the best woodworking shows ever and they just have it buried in their site. Go figure. :unsure:

there's no link to them or anything saying where they are so here you go...

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/video/player/0,1000643,DIY_33170_8201_39621-39682,00.html

-Jim

There are more available through a page on David's site: David J. Marks Woodworks Home Page

Hi Bill,

I never noticed that some of them have links to the DIY videos. I thought those were just the plans and photos of the projects from the shows but I see that some have links to the actual shows. Very useful if you want to do one of the projects from the show...

Thanks for the link.

-Jim

Hi Bill,

Those are the plans and photos of the projects from the shows but not the actual shows. From what I understand, DIY network owns the rights to "Woodworks" and DJM is not allowed to sell videos of the show. They would be useful if you want to do one of the projects from the show though...

Thanks for the link.

-Jim

Jim,

Click on the episodes marked with a *, it'll take you to the episode home page where you can watch the video.

Bill

I remember reading something a while ago about the company DIY. the Food network and several others use for their streaming videos having problems working in Canada. I guess it's still true... :(

You could try dropping DIY an email and see if they have a work around for it.

-Jim