HVLP sprayer opinions please

thg812

I currently use a Graco 3800 that is 20+ years old. I feel that its time for a new sprayer due to advancements over the last 20 years in HVLP spray guns. I was planning on getting the Earlex 6003 HVLP system but noticed that it is just a 2 stage turbine & my Graco is a 3 stage. So now im thinking that i should just buy a new spray gun for the Graco system because the old turbine runs well. If anyone has any opinion on which route is best or of a good spray gun to match my Graco please let me know. I will attach a pic to show the type of work that i do, most of the finish coats are a latex paint(Ben. Moore Advance) Thanks much for any help ! 

built in 2.jpg

built in.jpg

I'm a fan of Graco products- like their airless systems.  For a turbine gun, I'd get whatever the top of the line Apollo is now.  I had an Apollo top end turbine setup, but sold it right after Graco came out with the Air Assisted Airless package, and sold that soon after too.  I never used a Graco HVLP,  and am sure they're fine too, but if I was going to buy another turbine setup, it would be an Apollo.

One bit of unasked for advice would be to change from BM Advance to Sherwin Williams Pro Classic Waterbourne.  Pro Classic dries faster, and harder, and is wonderful for any sanding needed between coats next day.   Flow out is amazing too.