Festool Stein Review by Paul Marcel

Keggers

Thanks for the kind words for my apparent lack of responsibility :)

Have to admit, editing that after recording it was, uhmm, challenging... that little mouse didn't want to move where I thought it should go.

So, the joke may have fallen flat here, but "the Robertson-drive peoples" are the Canadians, who always lament that the C-12 can't take a Robertson drive bit :) That was a tasty beer. Or was it the other one? ....dont remember....

G'day from Australia, Paul-Marcel, and thank you for a very amusing "review"! It was hysterical, laugh-out-loud funny, and could perhaps show a few of our contemporaries the way to lighten up occasionally. I particularly enjoyed the hot dog parody of a certain manufacturer's promos, and can only applaud your taste in refreshment since, as you are doubtless aware, Australians are partial to a drop of the amber nectar too! Bon chance, mon brave! Oops, I forgot Marc forbade us to speak French since it excludes him!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words for my apparent lack of responsibility :)

Have to admit, editing that after recording it was, uhmm, challenging... that little mouse didn't want to move where I thought it should go.

So, the joke may have fallen flat here, but "the Robertson-drive peoples" are the Canadians, who always lament that the C-12 can't take a Robertson drive bit :) That was a tasty beer. Or was it the other one? ....dont remember....

Well Paul, what can I say? and my lovely wife was thinking you'd make a great second son, or something like that.

Keep em coming man. great stuff.