North State Machinery

freedhardwoods

Does anyone here have any experience or know anything about with North State machines? I have heard of them for several years, but never paid much attention to it.

I am interested in their 16" open end wide belt sander, but after much searching, the only place to buy North state machines of any kind is Leneave Supply in Charlotte, NC. I'm not comfortable buying a machine that only has 1 outlet (700 miles away) in the US.

The only other choice in my price range (barely) is the Grizzly G0819 and they have outlets everywhere.

• 1 year later...
On 6/20/2020 at 7:13 AM, freedhardwoods said:

Does anyone here have any experience or know anything about with North State machines? I have heard of them for several years, but never paid much attention to it.

I am interested in their 16" open end wide belt sander, but after much searching, the only place to buy North state machines of any kind is Leneave Supply in Charlotte, NC. I'm not comfortable buying a machine that only has 1 outlet (700 miles away) in the US.

The only other choice in my price range (barely) is the Grizzly G0819 and they have outlets everywhere.

I have used Northstate machinery for 30+ years I have a 20 inch planer a 24 inch drum sander , 6x80 inch edge sander. When you do business with LeNeave Machinery & Supply you are doing business with a family who knows the woodworking business and a family business. You can always talk to the same person when you call. Greg and Jeff LeNeave and Staff can handle any needs you have in the Woodworking industry from the backyard wood shop to the commercial industry. When I made cabinets doors years ago I Owned a NorthState 25 inch Wide Belt Sander and it was a great Machine. J P

• Like 1