JessEm Clear Cut Guides

pkinneb

I have used them on my table saw for about 2yrs now.  They work well, but there are some limitations.  If you place them as the instructions call for, just before and after the blade, it is impossible to use a bush block on stock about 2" or less.  I space them further apart in that case, or don't use them at all.  But overall I really like the way they pull the stock into the fence and prevent kick-back.  Just last week I installed them on my router table fence.

• Thanks 1

Works very well for me.  Besides using it to make rip/cross cuts I also really like to use it with a dado blade.  Just make sure you don't do what I initially did and put the guides right on top of the blades otherwise you get a deeper dado than expected.  Aside from the limitations Bob mentioned they're great and use them most of the time.  Another piece of advice is to make sure not to set them so they put too much pressure on the wood.  Consistently doing that will deform the O-rings eventually and they ain't that cheap to replace (at least not if you're ordering them from Jessem).  DAMHIK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1