New green air clamp in the shop

jussi

13 hours ago, Mick S said:

Beauty. I'd love to see a review once you've had for a while. Michael Fortune seems to use his extensively.

Will do Mick.  Played around with it a little yesterday afternoon and I really like it so far but I will definitely end up picking the smallest head for narrower (width wise) stock.   But even with that head the stock still has to be the same length.   Wish they made a head that was shorter in length as well.

2 hours ago, Larry Moore said:

I use mine on about all projects. I mounted mine on the end of my mft table like they show in the festool videos and it gets the hoses out of the way

Cool.  Planning on doing the same thing.  Do you have it so when the head is flipped up it's about flush with the mft top?  Do you know if they have dimensions for that jig?  I saw a few people make carts for it and am contemplating on whether I want to do that as well.

7 hours ago, jussi said:

Cool.  Planning on doing the same Thing.  Do you have it so when the head is flipped up it's about flush with the mft top?  Do you know if they have dimensions for that jig?  I saw a few people make carts for it and am contemplating on whether I want to do that as well.

I did make it so it is close to flush but not all the heads are the same height. I figured if I had to I'd shim under where its over the mft.

I do not know if they have dim. I just winged it

• Thanks 1