Woodpecker customer service ?

Martin-IT

I tried to place an order yesterday on their website, but after 2 typos in the credit card info, it seems the website lock me out.

Not only I could not place my order, but trying to open the website on another browser will not return a result.

Using my cell phone this morning, I realized my laptop was blocked, but from my cell phone it was still working.

I used the contact us, but I did not get any reply so far.

Now, after changing location with my laptop(travelling for Thanksgiving), the website is again responding, but the browser with my order info is giving me a 'recapcha' error when I click submit. Of course the item I was trying to purchase had a promotion which expired last night....

Have you had to deal with their customer support ? I am giving them the doubt, with the holiday this week they could be short staff.

Have they in the past done any special event for Black Friday ?

Lee Valley has typically Cyber Monday, with Factory 2nd on sale. Also, they had in the past sale on their gift card, which can be a way to get 15% off high priced item (Festool Domino) which are never directly on sale.

What about woodpecker ? 

• Sad 1

On the rare occasions that I’ve needed it woodpecker‘s customer support has been outstanding. I consider this one of the benefits of purchasing products that are not targeting the “Walmart audience“. There’s enough profit margin to support good customer support and you should expect it :-)

I also have had problems ordering from the web site.  Don’t even try to order from it anymore.  I call to place my orders.  All of their people have been acceptable, some have been excellent.  

Stephanie B was extremely good but i believe she was promoted out of day-day customer interaction, did i mention she was very good.