M7 In Action Video

joe mendel

A fantastic piece and a project that makes the Panama Cannal look like a simple ditch.

@joe mendel, you  have no detractors here, just admirers.  Questions and suggestions are part of the show and are kindly intended, at least on this site.  

By the way, here's a comment.  That was your best bit of video, yet.  Personally,  I struggle with even taking decent still photography process shots, let alone video.  

On 2/6/2022 at 2:28 PM, Dave H said:

Well I've enjoyed every part of this project, you are a true craftsman and an artist... possibly an engineer. Keep posting I'll be watching! Thanks for sharing Joe.

Thanks.  Next one that I will build I won't hold back on the design.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are  great deal of apparatus which were conceived but not implemented.  I would make the base just 18" tall which would offer two more levels, and use six legs rather than a column.  I also would do a solid dome instead of the ogee brackets and place a more  predominate rotunda.   I would also make the inlay on the tiers more complex.  I am happy with the bracket clock, I might up size the carcass from a 8" x 8" x 4" to a 10" x 10" x 5" cabinet.

Oh well, maybe during the next pandemic...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FaithMoody
    Newest Member
    FaithMoody