Old Delta Jointer

RW Hastings

I have an old 30 year Delta 6 inch Jointer that hasn't been used for years.  As I read the directions, it appears that I need to loosen a screw on the front right and then pump the handle on the right hand either up or down to raise or lower the infeed table.  The infeed table doesn't move.  I have found many videos on You Tube on how to adjust the outfeed table but not the infeed table.  I am not sure if there is something simple I am missing or if the infeed table mechanism is broken or jammed.  I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me how to raise/lower the infeed table.  Thank you! RW Hastings

A picture or model number may get you better answers as well.  My old Delta uses wheels but yes, one unlocks the table position (usually via a knob or lever) and then adjusts the table (usually via a different knob or lever).  Interesting that the outfeed is moving fine since those almost never get moved and often lock up after 3 or 4 decades.  Infeed on the right, outfeed on the left, right?