Kreg screw box

BillyJack

A number of years ago when I purchased a Bosch PS31 12v drill/driver I got two of these free with that purchase, https://www.amazon.com/Bosch-17-5-Stackable-Carrying-Insert/dp/B004PZBXPW/ref=sr_1_11?crid=2T59G3NTNXX6Z&keywords=bosch+boxx+organizer&qid=1667573336&sprefix=bosch+boxx%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-11&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

I use one of them to hold Kreg screws and other accessories.

I looked into the Bosch and Festool carriers. Free is the only way I could afford either..

The Dewalt combination boxes are getting up there in price too.

For those new to the game prices may seem about right. For those of us who have been doing this for awhile have seen some major price jumps in the last 10 years..

On 11/4/2022 at 10:13 AM, BillyJack said:

For those new to the game prices may seem about right. For those of us who have been doing this for awhile have seen some major price jumps in the last 10 years..

I know what you mean, seems like only yesterday that a glass bottle of Coca Cola cost 5¢. :wacko:   Bottom line is prices are what they are, we basically have no control over them.  The only choice is pay it or pass on it.  Some prices may fluctuate a little every now and then but eventually all prices end up going higher.