Wood magazine website..Is it just me????

mhein68

Hey all,

I don't know if this is the right forum to post.. so I apologize if not...

Is anyone else really having problems with Wood Magazines website?? I see people complaining and others saying it works fine... I got an email newsletter today and they have links to some really cool storage ideas.. when you try opening a larger plan or photo it doesnt work or its too small to read the words in the plan... In amongst all this they have a link that says they will sell you plans for this project.. Am I wrong or this a kinda bait deal???? I guess the email doesnt say "free project plan" but that the assumption.. I was listening to the woodtalk podcast today (great job btw guys! :D ) and they were touching on the subject of woodworking web sites.. what gives??? Can we not get a web site that has great info and works?? Kinda like Marcs, Matts and Shannons!! (sorry that was butt smoochin!) :lol: Anyway.. any other opinions???

Thanks for the nice comments...about the show at least, chortle! I have to agree, sites that lead you to believe (intentionally or not) the content is free but instead is a teaser to a paid service or such is not cool!

Matt, I love the new Chortle...now, you just have to create a Emoticon for it. It's a little more than a hehe..but not a LOL. Honesty, it's what you're all about!! Chortle.

I'm trying to imagine a chortle emoticon. Head rolled back & mouth wide open???

It should be the regular smile face that just move up and down once. That's what I seem to do when I chortle. Chortle.

I predict Chortle will be the most used word at WIA this year. Everyone in the back..chortle, chortle, chortle, chortle.