Fusion 360 I'm hooked!

Steve Diesel

On 6/5/2023 at 9:59 AM, Mark J said:

Good to know there are some other people here using F360 that can answer some questions.  I've been using it a while, but still find the learning curve quite steep.

Still in the 'learning phase' myself, but slowly getting there. Been at it for about 3 weeks now. Would probably be a lot more advanced in it at this point if my job allowed me more time to focus on it. But I've got enough of the basics to get by for the meantime

• Like 2

On 6/5/2023 at 6:57 PM, wtnhighlander said:

Any good 3D cad software has a considerable learning curve. I have avoided F360 since leaving Windows and Sketchup behind, instead using FreeCAD, on Linux. But it runs on Windows, too.

I'm actually designing a modified version of my desktop shelf to accommodate my desktop computer, which is running Ubuntu Studio. However I currently don't have the space to set it up and my laptop is Windows is Windows for a couple of programs I use that aren't available or have a viable Linux option yet.  I do love my Linux through, and I've played with FreeCad, but not enough to really get a handle on it. I'll hopefully be giving it a spin soon though 

• Like 1