* Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for exact setting of nail head

comes in a plastic storage case with a batch of nails

Excellent Condition!

only used a few times

$45 + Shipping

Paypal accepted

Please email me directly

213m6iu.jpg

I agree with Vic, mine shoots up to 2" nails and never had a problem, installed tons of trim in out house with it and various other things.

Nate

Cool Nate...what kind of trim did you put in your out house? :lol:

That'd be a GREAT deal.. I should buy it.... but I already have two..

For those interested in this gun, they are excellent. I've had my older one for almost seven years now. No problems, No jams, No issues. Built like a tank, rugged and dependable. A screaming deal at that price..

A friend of mine wants to buy a portable compressor and nailer for putting down flooring. Maybe about 2000 sq ft, on three floors. Also, trim etc.

Would this be a good tool for that? And what sort of compressor would you recommend? Should pancake compressors be avoided? Any particular brands / models?

Thanks.

A friend of mine wants to buy a portable compressor and nailer for putting down flooring. Maybe about 2000 sq ft, on three floors. Also, trim etc.

Would this be a good tool for that? And what sort of compressor would you recommend? Should pancake compressors be avoided? Any particular brands / models?

Thanks.

He'll actually want to just rent one of these. A brad nailer doesn't shoot a thick enough nail.

He'll actually want to just rent one of these. A brad nailer doesn't shoot a thick enough nail.

And, likely would need something more than a pancake compressor, eh. I think these require more constant pressure than the small compressors can give out. I went over this with a 'fellow' customer at Home Depot a while back. We looked over all the smaller compressors and decided that he'd be better off just renting the whole outfit for a day or however long.

The small compressors are great for the small nail guns, but all my research keeps telling me not to use them for bigger guns or painting.

And, likely would need something more than a pancake compressor, eh. I think these require more constant pressure than the small compressors can give out. I went over this with a 'fellow' customer at Home Depot a while back. We looked over all the smaller compressors and decided that he'd be better off just renting the whole outfit for a day or however long.

The small compressors are great for the small nail guns, but all my research keeps telling me not to use them for bigger guns or painting.

True Shawn. I didn't think about the air needs. My little double tank can barely keep up with my Bostitch framing nailer, and hopefully, he'll be moving pretty quickly with that rig.

True Shawn. I didn't think about the air needs. My little double tank can barely keep up with my Bostitch framing nailer, and hopefully, he'll be moving pretty quickly with that rig.

That's why I'm always drooling over those rolling compressors. Would love to be able to buy some air tools for auto work as well as painting. Not that that's a priority, but would really be nice to have. My PC pancake compressor serves more as a tire filler than for the nail guns, but sure is nice to have.