turn key shop?

Brian VanVreede

ya i want the dream shop and it looks like someone lost theirs but i think it would be overrated as a business(at least for me) i want to build stuff that i love not grind out orders like a factory then it becomes something to do to pay the bills than something that makes me giggle and dance when a really challenging project is completed and looks better then i planned on. i would love to buy all those tools even if it was just to play in garage.

Nice setup. No real estate. Good landlord and resonable rent. this is at the bottom so im guessing that the shop is for sale not just the tools

I am a huge CL fan, and I actually got my dust collector system in a very similar situation as this ad. I responded to a closing shop ad, went to check things out, and talk to the owner. He was running a one man shop, doing special orders for several different interior decorators. The economy trashed that business model, and he sold everything, and went back to being a shop teacher again.

I didn't really see anything I wanted except the DC, and the price was exceptional, I took it all down in two visits and got everything home. He did have a lot of nice tools, but nothing was that much better than what I already had, so I passed on any upgrades. It seems that if you keep an eye out, youwill find anything you are looking for on CL eventually.

I agree with the comments about pricing on this ad, I am sure there is a lot more included, and this would be the type of shop to go check out, and after seeing everything, offer to buy what you want, if the owner insists on everything together, ask for them to keep your number in case it doesn't happen.

I didn't even drive to see it yet,just called, someone local is selling a cyclone, with motor and canisters, on CL, I asked if he would consider just selling the cyclone alone, and if not, call me if the sale doesn't happen as a group.