A solution to Marc's gaming table problem

MikeMc

Hey Marc,

I think I found the solution to your problem. I saw a table that is sturdy, provides plenty of room, is a simple design and made from Mesquite which should tempt the woodworker in you.

And it is hanging out in AZ hardwoods right now.

Now all you need is a forklift and a much bigger bedroom!

post-1496-091334100 1284090645_thumb.jpg

post-1496-067307300 1284090654_thumb.jpg

post-1496-064809100 1284090662_thumb.jpg

Are we looking for a table around which a variety of individuals may gather to consume mass quantities of snack foods and roll multi-faceted dice with Dorito stained fingers? Pretending to play the life of another while mainlining caffeinated drinks in marathon gatherings which can last until dawn arrives.

God I haven't played D&D in a couple years, I may just have to try and get the band back together... and that table would indeed be a worthy altar to help pay homage to the role playing gods.

OK, so I get a little over the top sometimes, seriously though, I may just have to give the guys a call. actually after writing all this I hope we're talking about the same kind of gaming, that's what the table made me think of.

Are we looking for a table around which a variety of individuals may gather to consume mass quantities of snack foods and roll multi-faceted dice with Dorito stained fingers? Pretending to play the life of another while mainlining caffeinated drinks in marathon gatherings which can last until dawn arrives.

God I haven't played D&D in a couple years, I may just have to try and get the band back together... and that table would indeed be a worthy altar to help pay homage to the role playing gods.

OK, so I get a little over the top sometimes, seriously though, I may just have to give the guys a call. actually after writing all this I hope we're talking about the same kind of gaming, that's what the table made me think of.

Marc's into the newfangled computer gaming but your post did bring back memories...

10,12, 18, 20 sided dice...