Hey Ya'll :)

Buff

So excited to find this place.  Am always looking to learn.  Ok, so ya'll can call me Buff.  I am about to hit the big 4-0 soon and spend my days working in a cabinet factory as 'lead' finisher, simply meaning I apply the stain and sealer coats before sending to the next station.  I absolutely love what I do and am always looking for ways to make the finishes look better, while still maintaining production expectations.  Quality is so very important to me, and am looking forward to learning some new techniques...interested specifically in spray application techniques, but also wiping (after spraying) techniques to really help make wood grain pop.  In my spare time, I love to wood burn, and do other projects.  post-15187-0-30189900-1391958438_thumb.j  Ya'll have a blessed day!

• Like 1

Welcome Buff,

I've never sprayed a finish in my life that's worth mentioning, I know who to talk to when I do.

I was sort of put into my job position rather suddenly as previous sprayer walked out...worked in the door department before that, doing all the finish sanding/some building work before they were sent to other plant for finishing.  I have been spraying since October lol and I had never used an hvlp system before that.  Am making the bosses/customers happy with end results so for that I am thankful.  But still...there is so much I need to learn.

• Like 1