Giant slip n slide.

JoshC1501

I have a big hill next to my house. Had this idea last summer.

This summer I did it, today I put up the third iteration. It's about 150-175feet long. One side has a ramp built out of foam noodles that launches you into a kiddie pool.

The kids love it and adults do too!

Having a big 4th of July Cookout Slip n slide party today. I will try to get a few videos.

uzygarab.jpg

a3unave8.jpg

• Like 2

6mil Poly sheeting?

==>foam noodles that launches you into a kiddie pool.

And if you miss? Land on your butt? Pretty good incentive... :)

The top section was donated to the cause by a friend. He got it from work it is really heavy, probably more than 6 mil.

It isn't long enough so I had to add rows of some 4 mill to extend it. It held up well. I had 20 kids and 5-6 adults on it for about 5 hours yesterday.

If u miss the pool you hit the ground. You can get about 3 foot high off the jump. A grown man going full speed will go 8-12 feet in distance.

Edited by JoshC1501

==>If u miss the pool you hit the ground. You can get about 3 foot high off the jump. A grown man going full speed will go 8-12 feet in distance.

I suppose some enterprising college students will turn it into a drinking game... :)