My Visit To The Lee Valley Factory- The Gloat of a Lifetime

ChrisG

Hummmm, Philly --- 90minutes each way... Silenced 22... Wife'll alibi me*...

You don't happen to have an alarm system or dog -- right? :)

Hay Kiki, Eric, aka Joey-nine-Fingers -- got your band saw handy, we may have a little job for you... :)

*You can take the boy out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the boy...

Hi Jerry,

Nope no pics. I thought about taking some pictures of the outside but I knew I wouldn't be able to take any inside so I didn't bring my camera.  They are not really setup for tours, and I am under an NDA for anything I saw there.  I was fortunate to get an behind the scenes tour as I've gotten to know Rob a bit over the past couple years and occasionally do some testing for them so I am already under an NDA agreement anyway.  I feel very lucky to have been given that experience.

Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed hearing about the visit. Like many of us, I've been their products and service for a while, but seeing how they make it all happen is just that much more impressive.  It really is impressive and incredibly interesting to see how a company like that operates...of course, playing with all the tools was fun too....