Animals with clothing.

dwacker

Wrigley hovers around 80 lbs, over in the winter and a little under in the summer when he is outside more. He's my 3rd goldendoodle and the only real issue with the bread, is that they are supper smart and get bored easily, so you have to keep them occupied. One of my previous ones could unlock and open internal house doors.  

• Like 1

I have the runt out of the litter at 9.2lbs, as of now. And you are absolutely right about intelligence and easily becoming bored.

Potty training is going well, at least I believe. I've never trained a dog before. There are the rare accidents in the house, mostly our fault for not catching her signals of sitting by the front door or sniffing. She is on somewhat of a schedule. Every morning we wake up between 5:00 - 6:00 and I make sure to say, "Do you want to go outside?" (emphasizing OUTSIDE). Her little ears perk up and she runs off the bed, down the stairs, and waits by the front door. Does both 1 and 2, and we come in and go about our morning. Same thing at least 2 more times that day with "potty breaks" throughout the day whenever she just wants to go out, and I am home to do so.

She really doesn't chew on anything but her toys. No joking here. Hasn't touched a piece of furniture. Also, we have been socializing her with countless other dogs since she came home at 8 weeks old. The only time she barks is when she is playing with another dog, or really happy to see you. I don't want her growling and barking at strangers. I didn't get a dog to be a watch/guard dog - plain and simple.

I really like this breed, and I can see me staying with Goldendoodles. However...my fiance INSISTS to get a Cavapoo. Her parents and her aunt are having a second litter of Cavapoo pups, and she wants one. I'm indifferent about it...

Here is a somewhat recent picture that I have of her:

post-7471-0-83729800-1416416163_thumb.jp

• Like 2