Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Bell Forest Products Lumber Package
Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:53 AM
Ah! Yes indeed. The cursed 3rd dimension was eluding my thinking. Combine that with grade wasteage and it makes much more sense now. Thanks.
Yep. I ordered my wood and said I needed at 14 boards. Many of the boards were 7,8 or even 9 inched wide so I couldn't get two boards out of one. Ended up with 235 bf of maple. I have a lot of narrower strips left over from the top build that I am going to have t figure some projects for