Custom Made

Hi,

I'm not so much a woodworker as an avid follower and fan of all woodworking that I can find. I manage the social media efforts for a website which helps artisans market their custom work online. This isn't a plug for my company, because I'm no salesman, but it's my job to have a voice in the community and make sure my audience has interesting and educational material to read and share. As I also run our company blog, please let me know if you have some tips, concerns, topics for discussion, or some interesting work you think people will enjoy seeing/reading about!

Thanks everyone!

Hi,

I'm not so much a woodworker as an avid follower and fan of all woodworking that I can find. I manage the social media efforts for a website which helps artisans market their custom work online. This isn't a plug for my company, because I'm no salesman, but it's my job to have a voice in the community and make sure my audience has interesting and educational material to read and share. As I also run our company blog, please let me know if you have some tips, concerns, topics for discussion, or some interesting work you think people will enjoy seeing/reading about!

Thanks everyone!

Chris, I'm a big fan of Custom Made. You have a lot of very good talent on the site. I follow you guys through Facebook. Btw, loved the interview with Rob Bois.

Thanks Sac, I couldn't find it anywhere. I emailed Rob and told him he should get it on his website or, at least, his blog.

Marketing baby!!!

Can I be the A-hole that points out the irony of not being able to find this video on either Rob's site or Custom Made's site? OK I feel like a jerk now. :)

Can I be the A-hole that points out the irony of not being able to find this video on either Rob's site or Custom Made's site? OK I feel like a jerk now. :)

No, sorry Marc, that duty went to me. I shoulder it with great pride and enthusiasm. A long interview about marketing buried on the internet...lol ROB!!!