Jon_WI

Jon_WI

I have been around for so long its hard to remember what things used to be like since the site has grown so much over the years.

I used to hang around and be more vocal before moving across the country and boxing up my shop for a "few months" until we sold the house and i got space for a new shop here in Arizona....well that was a few years ago and the shop is still boxed up waiting for the house to sell.

its a difficult situation to be in and the reason for my downturn in appearances, it is really hard to listen to/watch/hear all the stories of woodworking going on when all my tools are sitting 1900 miles away. hopefully someday soon it will sell and i can bring my toys home and break out of my woodworking depression phase of my life!!

Like all others i want to give a sincere thanks to Marc and Nicole for all the hard work, dedication and sacrifices they have made in their lives to bring the world of woodworking to the masses like never before

peace out suckas!!!

Jon

Ah, well, you're far from me, but not horribly so. A friend of mine lives on Dynamite and Scottsdale and it takes him 40 minutes to get to the rink by my house for games.

If you ever feel like putzing on a project, send me a PM and we can work out shop time. You can do the work and I'll just sit and ask if it's done yet every couple minutes. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgM9XWS-90

don't forget to give him crap for getting sawdust on the tools every couple of minutes too, Paul.

Jon, I've decided that in a show of solidarity to you I will abstain from doing anything productive in my shop until you get yours back. I'm thinking though, considering you now live in Arizona, that you need to change your name. You know, for a fresh start. How about:

Jon_WIbutnowlivesinArizonaalthoughmytoolsarestill1900milesawaysodontexpectmuchwoodworkingfrommerightnow

And remember my friend, we rarely talk about anything woodworking oriented in the chat, anyway :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, well, you're far from me, but not horribly so. A friend of mine lives on Dynamite and Scottsdale and it takes him 40 minutes to get to the rink by my house for games.

If you ever feel like putzing on a project, send me a PM and we can work out shop time. You can do the work and I'll just sit and ask if it's done yet every couple minutes. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgM9XWS-90

you want to play the role of nagging wife??

don't forget to give him crap for getting sawdust on the tools every couple of minutes too, Paul.

Jon, I've decided that in a show of solidarity to you I will abstain from doing anything productive in my shop until you get yours back. I'm thinking though, considering you now live in Arizona, that you need to change your name. You know, for a fresh start. How about:

Jon_WIbutnowlivesinArizonaalthoughmytoolsarestill1900milesawaysodontexpectmuchwoodworkingfrommerightnow

And remember my friend, we rarely talk about anything woodworking oriented in the chat, anyway :)

I like the name suggestion, but like i said from the start once i sell that money trap in Wisconsin I'll change my name......really didn't think it was going to drag on this long!!!