Help with using craigslist to it's fullest

Juicegoose

So I know what craigslist is and generally search in towns that are near me but am not a super user as some seem to be. How do you do a mass search of all nearby towns? Also I see a lot of guys get lumber deals but I'm not sure how or what section they are looking at to find the lumber

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

So I know what craigslist is and generally search in towns that are near me but am not a super user as some seem to be. How do you do a mass search of all nearby towns? Also I see a lot of guys get lumber deals but I'm not sure how or what section they are looking at to find the lumber

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

2nd question first: I generally find lumber in the For Sale > Materials section; occasionally someone misposts in the tools section.

As far as mass searching; if you are on a mobile device such as an iPad, there is an App called CraigsPro that will allow a search in multiple cities. Otherwise, I just jump from city to city on the computer. Once you've searched for it, it comes up with the autofill feature of the browser by typing the first few letters of the city and selecting the materials address: for example:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mat/