Stripe?

wtnhighlander

If you are having trouble with transactions at the store and want to find an alternative way to pay, shoot my mom a message using the store's contact form: http://www.twwstore.com/contact

But I'd love to have some more information as to what's going wrong. Is it declining your card? What's the error message say? Might also be worth contacting your card company since they tend to be very over-protective these days when shopping on unfamiliar vendors.

What exactly are you seeing? All you should have to do is enter your credit card info like any other shopping cart.

Marc, all I saw was a radio button to select Stripe or Paypal. When Stripe was selected, there was a text box shown, but no label or anything to explain what to enter. No mention of credit card info or anything like that. The bit I gleaned from Google about Stripe indicates it is payement service, somewhat similar to Paypal, so I couldn't tell if I needed to set up an account with Stripe or something. [edit] I just tried it via the mobile web view from my phone, and the credit card stuff does show up. I was using Firefox on a Linux desktop before.