CraftyLady Intro

CraftyLady

Hi my name is Stacey. I started woodworking 15 years ago and I've been doing it on and off for years. It wasn't until this year that I've started doing it on a more permanent basis and selling my work. I love doing and watching anything that has to do with woodworking. I'm a major fan of Norm Abram. I love watching Woodworking for Mere Mortals and The Wood Whisperer vids. And I'm a major DIY network junkie. Every chance I get I'm looking for ways to expand my woodworking knowledge. When I'm not working in my workshop I'm often found with DIY network playing on tv and a Wood Whisperer vid playing on my laptop. Woodworking is so relaxing to me I often lose track of time when I'm working :lol:

Hi my name is Stacey. I started woodworking 15 years ago and I've been doing it on and off for years. It wasn't until this year that I've started doing it on a more permanent basis and selling my work. I love doing and watching anything that has to do with woodworking. I'm a major fan of Norm Abram. I love watching Woodworking for Mere Mortals and The Wood Whisperer vids. And I'm a major DIY network junkie. Every chance I get I'm looking for ways to expand my woodworking knowledge. When I'm not working in my workshop I'm often found with DIY network playing on tv and a Wood Whisperer vid playing on my laptop. Woodworking is so relaxing to me I often lose track of time when I'm working :lol:

Stacey,

Welcome! Great to see you here!

Thanks for the welcome you guys :-D

@Beechwood Chip - The type of woodworking I do is making furniture, cabinets, bookshelves and etc. I haven't really gotten into turning or inlay but I can't wait to get the knowledge needed to do so :-D

@Vic - You should see the looks I still get when I'm in homedepot and lowes when they realize I actually know what I'm talking about :-D I still find it funny :-D