merry x-mas

jimmykx250

Ditto the above. Just had some delicious crab. Now I'm sipping on some excellent brandy. A very Merry Christmas eve and day to all!

now, I'm really pushing for a better year next year... I had cream puffs and bacon wrapped vienna sausages tonight, but no brandy. (too many kids around)

At least I got a shop mascot. I hope my kid doesn't want it back. It's a stuffed triceratops that hangs over the edge of a panel of MDF that blocks the lower air return from sawdust. He's been inspiring my turning, and been helping me realize that holiday projects need to be finished and assembled before the 23rd.

May all the joyous hopes and wishes of the season follow you throughout the year, and may you remember and spread the warmth and happiness of the season with those around you. Merry Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and Merry Festivus! (If I missed any, I apologize.)

now, I'm really pushing for a better year next year... I had cream puffs and bacon wrapped vienna sausages tonight, but no brandy. (too many kids around)

At least I got a shop mascot. I hope my kid doesn't want it back. It's a stuffed triceratops that hangs over the edge of a panel of MDF that blocks the lower air return from sawdust. He's been inspiring my turning, and been helping me realize that holiday projects need to be finished and assembled before the 23rd.

May all the joyous hopes and wishes of the season follow you throughout the year, and may you remember and spread the warmth and happiness of the season with those around you. Merry Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and Merry Festivus! (If I missed any, I apologize.)

LOL..Yea, I've got Mickey AND Mighty Mouse riding herd on my shop.

Helping my grand daughter get a plate of cookies for Santa and a carrot for rudolph. Already spread reindeer food on the front lawn. Its fun here on the west coast.

Reindeer food? haven't heard that one before.

A few years ago, my kids decided Frosty rode around with the Jolly One, so they added ice cubes to the requirements to set out at night. I can't imagine having to spread feed on the lawn, too.

Reindeer food? haven't heard that one before.

A few years ago, my kids decided Frosty rode around with the Jolly One, so they added ice cubes to the requirements to set out at night. I can't imagine having to spread feed on the lawn, too.

Real easy AJ, my wife makes it out of oatmeal and sprinkles. We just spread a little but she got a big kick out of it.

• Like 1

Real easy AJ, my wife makes it out of oatmeal and sprinkles. We just spread a little but she got a big kick out of it.

We did that a few years back too! For some reason the tradition didnt stick. It's all about the kids-as long as they are having fun. Im sitting here bieng the first one up on christmas- i guess i still have some youth left in me.

Just sitting here waiting for the kids to arrive....and my granddaughter - who is just now beginning to talk in a language that I can sort of understand. She's almost two. I have the Christmas music going and enjoying the aroma of the Christmas turkey baking. Just counting my blessings and being grateful that my wife enjoys wrapping presents and that I don't have to help. I'm also gratefull that I managed to get all my Christmas projects finished in the nick of time....well almost all of them. My brothers are just going to have to get theirs late.

The tree is all decorated and glittering with numberous lights and ornaments from many Christmases past. The angel -which my youngest daughter made when she was in kindergarten....dubbed by the kids as "Firebutt" because we stick a light up the bottom of the angel (it sounds worse than it is)....sits proudly on our tree for about the 20th Christmas. I hope you all enjoy your Christmas day and can look back fondly on Christmases past.

Here's wishing you ALL a very happy and safe holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!