I decided to give up ...

jplemons

I ordered a 36" 1.75 HP PCS. I think it should fit my needs very well. I also ordered some accessories, setup tools and the 3-piece blade set from Infinity. Now I'm watching/reading everything I can for the second and third time, lol. First thing I think I'll make is a crosscut sled. 

50 minutes ago, jplemons said:

I ordered a 36" 1.75 HP PCS. I think it should fit my needs very well. I also ordered some accessories, setup tools and the 3-piece blade set from Infinity. Now I'm watching/reading everything I can for the second and third time, lol. First thing I think I'll make is a crosscut sled. 

Did you get the Premium fence or the T-glide. If you ordered the Premium, I'd strongly suggest you change that to the T-glide. It's a much better fence.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, jplemons said:

Mission accomplished. Now to learn how to use it. 

image.jpeg

Sawstop like to promote all their fences as the best. The premium fence is actually their basic fence for the professional saw. The tglide should be called their premium fence. Your picture shows the tglide. Very nice combination that you have purchased.

1 minute ago, davestanton said:

Sawstop like to promote all their fences as the best. The premium fence is actually their basic fence for the professional saw. The tglide should be called their premium fence. Your picture shows the tglide. Very nice combination that you have purchased.

That is correct -- I was even getting confused when I was setting it up, lol.