Arm R Seal substitute?

Da Hammer

Hi guys, as some of you are aware I am very new to woodworking but loving it.  My wife's birthday is tomorrow and I have spent the last three weeks building a jewelry box for her out of walnut and Cherry.  I have put one coat of Arm r seal on it and then disaster struck, my boys got in the shop and to make a long story short my last can of arm r seal is no longer.  I need to get 2-4 more coats on the box before tomorrow but can't find arm r seal locally.  Does anyone have any suggestions on an alternative that would give similar results that I could find at Home Depot/Lowes that would work well with my one coat already applied?  (Pretty much need to find it today and get the last coats on by tomorrow).  As always thanks for any and all help/advice.

All good advice. I've used both ARS and MInwax and like them both.

FWIW - getting two coats of poly onto the project by tomorrow (her bday) might be aggressive.....each coat will need to fully dry/cure.  For the sake of schedule.....I like the idea of using Minwax poly and cut it with Naptha which should accelerate the drying time.....and then leave it at that. You can give it to her reasonably cured, and then maybe take it back in a week or so to get a final coat onto it.