Masterpiece

dlamulle

Friends,

I know this might seem dumb but I have to give credit where credit is due and that, this morning, is to my wonderful wife, Cheryl. I woke up today and had plans to get out to the workshop early because I have a Lasertag appointment with my grandson for his birthday at lunchtime. I heard a cheerful call from downstairs as I was getting dressed and upon reaching the kitchen beheld this lovely site sitting on the table ready for me. My wife chuckled and said " now there is a masterpiece for you, now go build a masterpiece for me". It touched me so much I had to take a picture and I told her I was going to share it with the guild. I know most of the time we do, but sometimes we don't appreciate the small things we receive every day, like breakfast from a loving wife.

Dave

post-2709-0-78050200-1295107271_thumb.jp

Friends,

I know this might seem dumb but I have to give credit where credit is due and that, this morning, is to my wonderful wife, Cheryl. I woke up today and had plans to get out to the workshop early because I have a Lasertag appointment with my grandson for his birthday at lunchtime. I heard a cheerful call from downstairs as I was getting dressed and upon reaching the kitchen beheld this lovely site sitting on the table ready for me. My wife chuckled and said " now there is a masterpiece for you, now go build a masterpiece for me". It touched me so much I had to take a picture and I told her I was going to share it with the guild. I know most of the time we do, but sometimes we don't appreciate the small things we receive every day, like breakfast from a loving wife.

Dave

10 out of 10 for presentation. It's a pity but, our masterpieces seem to take so much longer, involve a lot more language and don't always turn out quite as we hoped. I'll have tomato ketchup with mine please

That is very cool - thanks for recognizing your wife. I am also blessed with a wonderful woman and in this world it seems 'not cool" to just try being a nice guy, love your WIFE (not another Tiger Woods story) and just as the wise Joe Dirt says - Life is a garden, Dig it... Thanks again for sharing and reminding all of us to be thankful.

Jon :)

Well guys, thanks you for all the great and thoughtful comments. I just read them all to my wife and she had the biggest smile. She thought the shipping to Indiana might be a bit much, but if you're in the area she'll be happy to cook some up for you.rolleyes.gif

Dave

• 1 month later...

One of my greatest pleasures in life is when I'm at home and my wife is working, having a terrific meal waiting for her when she walks through the door at the end of a long day.

I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat so I must be honest, I can dish it up lads.

The latest masterpiece was goat cheese olive oil and fresh basil stuffed chicken breast, wrapped with prosciutto. With wild rice and steamed green beens.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh