Large Shop Air filtration

Marmotjr

Looking to make a proposal at work to purchase some large air filtration systems to help clean the air.  Along with a large amount of solids, a lot of the material we use is veneered ply or mdf, and if somebody uses a ROS or router on it, well, there's quite a cloud.  Milling of the rough lumber is done in a separate building, and the CNC and sanding is done in other rooms. 

Shop is roughly 30,000 sf (300x100), and about 30 feet high.   3 Large support columns would easily support two units each, for a total of six. 

I can easily find units for large home shops, and anything on the industrial scale is a lot bigger than I'm thinking, as we don't have constant dust production, but it is a wood shop. 

Any ideas or suggestions as to where to look? 

• 4 weeks later...

@Marmotjr it sounds like you would need a rather large collector to cover so much space. Perhaps installing some smaller booths, similar to paint booths, would make the dust collection simpler.

Otherwise, you really do need something like this: https://www.donaldson.com/en-us/industrial-dust-fume-mist/equipment/dust-collectors/baghouse/

I'm not thinking like a booth or hood, but just your standard style air filter, like the ones we hang from our shop ceilings.  We have to do large elevations and room pre builds in large open areas, so we need the area to be flexible.   The dust producing work occurs every where in the shop, and really couldn't be isolated to one area. 

@Marmotjr the plant where I work uses a dust collector for a space about the same square footage you mention, but with about 80' ceilings. Our collector has 2 x 2000 hp fans, and a bagouse nearly the size of a football field. Of course, we have a 130 ton electric arc furnace running there ... probably a bit more dusty than your shop. :o