Morris chair template

TomD

Hi all

it seems like Marc may have updated the templates for the Morris chair and it no longer contains the arm hole layout - unless I am missing something obvious.  The layout of the template looks different then when I originally printed it 8 months ago so I'm assuming it has been updated because it contains an updated logo.   Would anyone happen to have the original PDF template you can send to me instead of waiting for the existing one to be updated.

i appoligize if I'm being a bone head and missing something obvious but these holes are my next steps and I got some shop time reserved in the coming few days.

TomD

26 minutes ago, ..Kev said:

Hey Tom,

Just curious if you've reached out to Marc to see if something has changed?  That's one of the cool things you get with your Guild project is a little help from Marc.  

I was going to suggest the same thing, but now I won't.:)

• Like 1

The template did change the holes aren't really a science and are drilled on the centerline of the top section. I did less stations than marc used with good results. I didn't use the holes on my build. The 12" clamps i have a lot of span the whole mold. There are other tips and tricks in my build and others builds on here. Check the guild section.