Using Osmo Oli-Natura

Drew L.

Hi. I have a very specific question and I’m hoping you folks can help me. Im familiar, as are may of you, with Osmo Polyx hard wax oil. I’m wondering if anyone has SPRAYED Oli-Natura.  This is of course the sprayable version of the Osmo oil. But my question concerns cleaning my equipment. The oil dries hard. What do I use to avoid the product hardening in the spray equipment? I’ve been looking for a contact person  in Germany for the details about the product. Can’t buy it in the US. Had to order it from England. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Drew

41 minutes ago, Drew L. said:

Hi. I have a very specific question and I’m hoping you folks can help me. Im familiar, as are may of you, with Osmo Polyx hard wax oil. I’m wondering if anyone has SPRAYED Oli-Natura.  This is of course the sprayable version of the Osmo oil. But my question concerns cleaning my equipment. The oil dries hard. What do I use to avoid the product hardening in the spray equipment? I’ve been looking for a contact person  in Germany for the details about the product. Can’t buy it in the US. Had to order it from England. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Drew

Pull the MSDS and run what ever solvent is in the finish through the gun after you are done. It should show up there. You may have to do some googling to get chemical name to common name.