Combination Square and Double Square

ben_r_

11 hours ago, ben_r_ said:

Good lookin for sure, but still made of aluminum for the body of the tool and for those prices thats outrageous!

SS on aluminum, I wonder if that body isn't going to wear down over time and lose it's ability to lock or lose it's square. I'd never make a tool like that out of aluminum, At first I was hoping they were red stainless or something.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chestnut said:

SS on aluminum, I wonder if that body isn't going to wear down over time and lose it's ability to lock or lose it's square. I'd never make a tool like that out of aluminum, At first I was hoping they were red stainless or something.

Nah, cant dye stainless like you can aluminum. At best they might powder coat it to get a color but then that would change the thickness uniformity and this the perfect, controllable squareness of such a tool.

13 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Nah, cant dye stainless like you can aluminum. At best they might powder coat it to get a color but then that would change the thickness uniformity and this the perfect, controllable squareness of such a tool.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    luanaroly
    Newest Member
    luanaroly