Table saw accessories storage

Mike_Stout

Over the years I've collected several table saw blades and accessories. Below my table saw top would be a nice place for a cabinet to store extra blades, dado sets, mitre gages, push sticks, etc.. Has anyone designed and built a cabinet to fit under the table top to store these items neatly? If so, I appreciate any photo, plans or drawing. Thanks - Mike

I was looking for the same storage solutions and this is what I came up with. One thing I did was plan on shelf space right below the table so I could see and access my most-used items quickly. This has been great. Most of my drawer design was dictated by drawers and sliders that I found on super-clearance. There is a storage area in the back as well for dust collection hoses and accessories.

Send us some pics when you’re finished!

post-3756-0-55925200-1298837969_thumb.jp

post-3756-0-38713300-1298837996_thumb.jp

Not sure if its what you are looking for but in the Grizzly catalog there are a couple of different table saw cabinets which are designed to fit in that space.

You may want to check it out.

Checked but was unable to locate them online, any suggestions? Thanks for responding

I was looking for the same storage solutions and this is what I came up with. One thing I did was plan on shelf space right below the table so I could see and access my most-used items quickly. This has been great. Most of my drawer design was dictated by drawers and sliders that I found on super-clearance. There is a storage area in the back as well for dust collection hoses and accessories.

Send us some pics when you’re finished!

Yes, looking to built something like that. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...