Learning More Skills

Woodworking_Hobby

Has anyone tried any of the classes from The Hand Tool School?  I have followed TWW and have a lot of those projects saved up to do as I have more time, but was not sure if some of these hand tool lessons would help my skill building. I do not have an interest to build totally with hand tools, but thought it could round out my abilities when I am working on projects. 
Thanks!!

I really appreciate a lot of the knowledge that Shannon Rodgers has and have found that his techniques and opinions on woodworking have helped me a lot. I have not tried any of the classes from the Hand Tool School though. I am interested if any one has because i have been interested in trying them as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I really appreciate a lot of the knowledge that Shannon Rodgers has and have found that his techniques and opinions on woodworking have helped me a lot. I have not tried any of the classes from the Hand Tool School though. I am interested if any one has because i have been interested in trying them as well.

+1