Music

Mqutkingdom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer:

I have a Colorado playlist on my iPod. It has Johnny Cash, The String Cheese Incident, New Monsoon, Niel Young, Bob Dylan, Railroad Earth, New Monsoon, Phish, Willie Nelson, The Alman Brothers, Joni Michell, Hot Buttered Rum, Umphrey Magee, Allison Krauss, Arlo Guthrie, Bill Monroe, The Greatful Dead, Bob Wills, Boxcar Willie, Buddy Holly, Cornmeal, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Drew Emmit, Leftover Salmon, Edie Brickell, Paul Simon, Elvis, Flatt & Scruggs, Emmylou Harris, Gillian Welch, Glen Campbell, Gordon Lightfut, Greensky Bluegrass, Guy Clark, Hank Williams, Herb Ortha & Lile Ritz, The infamous Stringdusters, Frank Zappa, Miles Davis, Jackie Greene, Jerry Douglas, Jerry Garcia and David Grisman, David Grisman, Keller Williams, Lyle Lovett, Marty Robbins, The Sons of the Piners, The Nitty Gritty Band, Rickie Lee Jones, Ricky Skaggs, Roy Oberson, Ry Cooder, Simon & Garfunkel, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Soggy Boys, Starsailor; Yonder Mountain String Band

Winter is a nostalgic time:

I play exclusively - Astor Piazzolla who plays a style of music called "New Tango"

What kind if music do you guys like to work to in the shop?country music is my pick. If you don't like music while you work I'd like to hear about it. Second radio or mp3/c/ iPod witch is better

Other playlist: Accoustic will include anything accoustic like Flamenco, Bossa Nova, Argentinean Folk, American Folk.

Free Jazz. Some Miles Davis, some John Coltrane, Hermeto Pascoal.

Cool. This is crazy and anything I think is cool. Goes from Chopin, to Phish, The String Cheese Incident, Sex Pistols, Miles Davis, Astor Piazzolla. This playlist is my ADD music.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Like some ... I am all over the place ... today I am peeling logs in Colorado. This year I am putting a lot of work on the cabin. The logs will be peeled and then stored so next summer they will be dry enough to make rails ...

Long intro right now I am playing bluegrass on my ipod and the band? The Infamous Stringbusters.