Need advice

dodgeram99

I hope some one can explain this to me. As I cut a peace of wood and it passes thought the table saw, one end (pic 1) comes out 90 deg. As I finish the cut the other end doesn't come up 90 deg (pic 2) on the bottom corner. It also leave saw marks on this same corner. I have checked to make sure the fence is straight and 90 deg tot he blade. I have also made sure the blade is 90 deg to the table surface.

My questions is does this happen to any one else? If so istheirr a way to fix it?

Thanks for the advice.

post-4509-0-12603600-1307908781_thumb.pn

post-4509-0-93006400-1307908793_thumb.pn

That's a pretty classic result of the fence not being parallel to the blade (or slightly toe-out, slightly being thousandths).

Easiest test:

Push a piece of ply through the front of the blade all the way until you get up to the rising teeth in the back.

As you continue to push slowly, watch the back teeth (but know where your push hand is :)) They should be centered on the kerf left by the front teeth. Odd are you are re-cutting the inside part of the kerf. With thicker hardwood stock, this can push the blade sideways giving you the unsquare cut.

You didn't mention any burning, though; usually that goes with it. Could be something else, but this is a very easy thing to verify.

Thanks Paul-Marcel, As you mention it their is slight burning. The burning isn't all the way down the board, just in some places and not all the time. I did how ever push the wood a little faster and that stopped the burning. Ill try your advice with the ply wood. Thanks.