Unusual corner cabinet

AlanWilley

This is another of my MRMDF creations in an AC lacquer. It was an unusual one as it had to sit behind the narrow window but have maximum space inside. The lower section would house bottles of spirits and the upper section was to house a collection of glass ware. Completedinplace.jpg

There are three glass shelves fitted to the top section along with an LED lamp fitted into the top. There is a removable shelf in the bottom section. It took quite a bit of making as the angles proved dificult to work out. You will notice the right hand side is longer than the left to gain as much space as possible. I had to alter the angles on the top section slightly during building to make sure it didn't look out of place on the bottom section. I would have liked to have had the plinth recessed but it had to sit outwards to allow it to cover the electric socket that powers the lamp. Customer was very happy with it though and it got me more work with them too. :D