Woodworking Teacher

JoeNovack

hey joe im a teachers aid(feel like im the teacher sometimes) contact me maybe we can share lesson plans and that kind of stuff im also in the process of building a identification board so if you wanted to do similar we can exchange pieces of wood like i have some purple heart koa ect.....i might be able to get you woods that are common up here for your identification board and you can get me whats common down there. eather way send me a message and we can talk about teaching woodshop.

Joe, welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here and I like what you are doing with your web site. My wife is a teacher and her school just had their shop teacher of more than 30 years retire. The new guy that has taken over seems to be in a bit over his head and has some trouble with classroom control. I think he is more of a woodworker than a teacher so I will be sure to direct him to your site for help. He has pushed a few of his students to my Hand Tool School offering online but I know he wants more ideas for in the classroom. Again, so glad to have you join us here.