More slogging things back and forth!

mn pete

Hey Dave,

I've got the Ridgid 14" band saw (older grey one) with a Herc-U-Lift caster system, so it's mobile. I wish I had another 3 or 4 of those Herc-U-Lift kits, but they've been dicontinued for some time now. The planer, Jet mini-lathe and Ridgid table saw all have Hercs as well. I'm thinking of using that area in the lower left corner of the drawing as a tool corral for the mobile tools. The ceiling is lower there due to a set of stairs just above the basement there, so I wouldn't be giving up much wall storage or potential cabinet space.

I use the square in the Misc category and then just resize it to the measurements I want. All of the cabinetry, work table and racks are just the generic sqaure resized.

For some of the tools I just picked the closest Grizzly eqivalent to the tools I have.

Thanks for the links and tips. I dropped mine into photoshop and did some labels as well. Isn't this fun!

My shop has seen a new wave of construction as I just got a new job working for a woodworking machinery retailer which resulted in a flow on effect to the project at home. The light brown areas are the new section that will have a ply floor and new toys. Hopefully to be finished within 6 months.