Hello from Dirty Jersey

jersey mike

I'm new here. That's why I'm writing my little introduction. I grew up "helping" my grandfather make furniture. I then discovered girls. Now I'm old (34) and miss working with my hands. I was in the Navy for 9 years (USS Philadelphia SSN 690 in da house!) doing nuclear mechanic stuff. Now I figure out ways for power plants in NYC to pollute less. Thinking is boring when the doing is done by others. My shop is the basement that my landlord lets me use. I just have to bring everything back up every day, so portability is key. I can go and on, and I will in other topics. I'm going to stop this one, though and join the fray. I probably wont stay if it's and actual fight though.

I was born and raised in Jersey... (Shout out to Old Bridge!) I left when I was 19 and never wanted to go back.... Im 36 now and glad I never went back. No offense to any New Jersians out there, Jersey has some beautiful areas... just cant afford to live there.

Where bouts in Jersey are you from Marc?

Greetinga and saultations. Welcome to the "Fray". When I moved here,West Virginia,I wanted to find a place to have my morning cup of coffee. The first palce I went was full with about 15 men ranging fron about 55 to 85. I walked into the dining area where all conversation stopped. They looked up, and I asked the question, "Is this a private fight or can anybody jump in?". They welcomed me in and they have become some of the best fiends. We also fish together, and if you memtion a project at your home or farm, you will probably find some help at your door. This community is very much the same. Again, welcome.